The company’s vision is to build a diversified product portfolio within the professional circles and to include business management. Long term strategy is to seek and grab opportunities within the East African region.
The company’s mission is to provide efficient and value-added professional services to its clients to achieve their full satisfaction.
Why We Are Accounting & Audit Professionals
M K Mazrui & Associates is a firm of professional accountants and tax & management consultants. It is a registered member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and member of the Registered Accountants
Board of Kenya (Registration number R3732 and Practicing Cert number P1493).
The company also undertakes financial and management consultancy covering various aspects of business and financial management.
M K Mazrui engages every member of the client’s team to ensure all aspects of the company are understood. We promote a culture of account-ability and inclusiveness, which becomes infused into every relationship.
Our services include;
- Accountancy and Audit
- Book keeping
- Business advisory services including development of business plans
- Undertake feasibility studies and due diligence for new business
- Company Formation and company secretarial services
- Design and implementation of business operating and accounting systems
- Systems Audit
- Computerized Accounting
- Financial and management consultancy
- Training and recruitment
Founded in 2006, M K Mazrui & Associates is a certified public accounting and Tax Management consultants firms in Kenya. Our professional and support personnel offer a full range of client services.
- Registered: Registered Accountants Board Member No R/3732
- Practicing Certificate Number P1493
Director: Mohamed Khamis Mazrui (BSc Mech Eng), CPA(K)